Certificate IV in Community Services – CHC42015
This qualification reflects the role of community service workers who design and deliver person-centred services to individuals and/or groups. Workers may provide support, advocacy or interventions to individual clients, groups or communities across a range of services.
At this level, workers may be autonomous with limited responsibility within established parameters and may be required to supervise and lead other workers in projects or teams. Work may take place in a range of community service, case work or case management contexts.
You could get a job as:
- Residential Care Worker
- Community Health Worker
- Relationship Educator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Migrant Community Worker
- Tenants Advisory Worke
- Community Development Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Community Services Worker
Units of Competency Offered
- CHCCHCADV001 – Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCCCS004 – Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCOM002 – Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 – Work legally and ethically
- CHCPRP001 – Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTWHS003 – Maintain work health and safety
Electives – (additional to these available)
- CHCAOD001 – Work in an alcohol and other drugs context
- CHCCCS009 – Facilitate responsible behaviour
- CHCCCS015 – Provide individualised support
- CHCCCS020 – Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- CHCCCS021 – Respond to suspected abuse
- CHCCCS023 – Support independence and wellbeing
- CHCDFV001 – Recognise and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence
- CHCMHS011 – Assess and promote social, emotional and physical wellbeing
Interested in enrolling?
Fill in our online form and we’ll get in touch with you.