Certificate II in Community Services – CHC22015
This qualification may be used as a pathway for workforce entry as community services workers who provide a first point of contact and assist individuals in meeting their immediate needs. At this level, work takes place under direct, regular supervision within clearly defined guidelines.
You could get a job as:
- Assistant Community Services Worker
Units of Competency Offered
- BSBBSBWOR202 – Organise and complete daily work activities
- CHCCOM001 – Provide first point of contact
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety
Electives – (additional to these available)
- CHCECE004 – Promote and provide healthy food and drink
- CHCVOL001 – Be an effective volunteer
- BSBWOR201 – Manage personal stress in the workplace
- FSKRDG10 – Read and respond to routine workplace information
Interested in enrolling?
Fill in our online form and we’ll get in touch with you.